Saturday, August 6, 2011

Koi T Shirts / You and I Sustainable Tee Shirt / Fire Note Tee Shirt / Honey Heart's friendly T-shirt

These t-shirts won a Today's Best Award from Zazzle on July 29, 2011


Koi T Shirts

Original artwork by Danny Silva 

Artist Profile:

About Me: danny silva - A self taught artist. I've been drawing since I bought my first comic at age 11. I thought the artwork was amazing and I wanted to be able to do that, being grounded A LOT helps too.

Artistic Interests: I tend to have a darker side, although I've tried to tone it down. My artwork has been described as a cross between comic & tattoo.

Personal Interests: tattoos, comics, punk, graffiti, steampunk, video games, converse, animals........



You and I Sustainable Tee Shirt

You and I Sustainable shirt
You and I Sustainable by EarthTribe
Browse Zazzle for another teezazzle.com
Promote sustainability and recycling | Green and blue text and recycle symbol highlight the YOU and I Make a Difference! The U and I letters are green in the blue sustainable word. Earth Day, conservation, sustainability, and being green. Help the planet! Created By EarthTribe


Fire Note Tee Shirt


Created By imakatsu

Honey Heart's friendly T-shirt

Who wouldn't love having Honey's friendly face with them all day? Created By StarandHoney

Artist Profile:

About Me: Star and Honey - Star Sweet and Honey Heart are best friends who live in the beautiful town of Riverside.

Personal Interests: We love making friends and helping people.


If you would like to purchase any of these award winning t-shirts, just click on the image you like and you'll be taken to Zazzle to purchase.


No comments: