Monday, April 6, 2015

Zazzle Apron from Sensato: DIY I am busy Apron

Shop Create Sell Zazzle Sign in to Zazzle View Your Cart Items
Check this out!

Someone else should do it, you are busy. Tell everyone with this funny apron. The text reads: "DIY. No really, I mean you do it. Can't you see I'm busy?" You can change the text, or apron color or style. A perfect gift for a chef or cook, handyman or woman, carpenters or for any busy person. The design is on other items in my Sensato s

DIY I am busy Apron

DIY I am busy Apron

Artwork designed by Sensato. Made by Zazzle Home in San Jose, CA. Sold by Zazzle.
Order This Product

Find more at Zazzle.

Share this product!
   

At Zazzle, you can:
Shop billions of unique custom products.
Create t-shirts, business cards, invitations, custom gifts, and more.
Sell products and make $$$.

No comments: