Thursday, February 6, 2014

Zazzle T-Shirt from The Zeitgeber Enzyme: I (heart) CA-sh (dark)

Shop all Products on Zazzle Create Your Own Products on Zazzle Sell Zazzle Sign in to Zazzle View Your Cart Items
Check this out!

State government is near bankruptcy. What do Californians want? It looks like a tourist shirt, but up close "I [heart] CA" actually reads "I love CAsh". A $100 dollar bill with Ben Franklin adorns the inside of the large, red heart. California wants cash - bucks, dough, benjis, dineros, greenbacks! The two-letter postal code of each US state is used to spell another word.

I (heart) CA-sh (dark)

I (heart) CA-sh (dark)

by TheNaughtyNook
Order This Product

Find more at Zazzle.

Share this product!
   

At Zazzle, you can:
Shop billions of unique custom products.
Create t-shirts, business cards, invitations, custom gifts, and more.
Sell products and make $$$.

No comments: